We suggest two options:

  • You can consider an English for Academic Purposes (EAP) program. There could be a gap of a number of months between finishing the EAP program and the start of the college program. Also, you may require more than one 14-week session of EAP classes to achieve the English proficiency level required for the college program.
  • Pathway partner English schools. Most Institutions have partnerships with English language schools. If you apply to a college program with proof of registration in the pathway program at a partner school, there will be a condition on your Letter of Acceptance. The condition would be to complete the partner school’s program with a result that meets their requirement. Our recommendation is to write the IELTS Academic exam.